Sunday, October 26, 2008

Creepy!


Here is another critter we caught...or should I say I caught CRAWLING ON MY NECK!!! I was sitting in bed watching tv and felt my hair tickling my neck so I flicked it back and this thing flew off onto my leg. It is a centipede and yes they are venomous!!! I screamed and all three cowardly boys in my house came running and told me to catch it and throw it outside. Once they saw it was a centipede Kyler said ,"they're poisonous" and little freaked out Susan was left to catch it. At least my kids asked if it bit me, Terry just said, "oh you're fine...get rid of it", as he walked (I'd say ran, but he'd deny it) out of the room. We think it came in with Caden's "forest bag" that he had outside for a few days. This bag has everything from hand shovels, to paintbrushes, to rope and Ziploc bags. And for any of you who know Caden...lots of bandaids! And he's not even a boyscout! Anyway, he had brought the bag into my room to get something out of it, and I'm sure this thing crawled out of it.

No comments: